No announcement yet.

Mailchimp Integration - synchronization of lists is not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be helpful to know what value has memory_limit parameter for php for CLI.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
      Would be helpful to know what value has memory_limit parameter for php for CLI.
      Code:
      memory_limit => 512M => 512M

Comment

Thank you.

The problem, that we don't have errors logged. It can be that some internal error occurs while cron is running. Most likely it's a memory limit exceeded.

If you use Windows Task Scheduler to run cron.php you can append " > C:\path\to\some\log.txt" to your cron command. See more: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...662086#8662086

Then all cron.php output (errors) will be logged in that file.

We will try to decrease memory usage, but first want to make sure it's really a memory limit issue.

Comment

Thank you for the idea yuri

I redirected the output as you suggested, but there are no errors in the logfiles. The only thing I can see is the cron.php being called...

Comment

Did you try sync after that? Did it fail?

I will release new version of mailchimp integration and EspoCRM 5.6.9 soon. There will be more optimized memory usage. I hope it will help.

Comment

Did you try sync after that? Did it fail?
              Yes and it did run without a problem. (including the notification)

I will release new version of mailchimp integration and EspoCRM 5.6.9 soon. There will be more optimized memory usage. I hope it will help.
              Am I right, that you just released those two releases?

Comment

Hello,
                yes, he did. You can go ahead and upgrade them.

Comment

I just upgraded EspoCRM itself to 5.6.9, but I can't download 1.0.2 of the mailchimp extension under portal.espocrm.com

Comment

Could you try again? Now it should work.

Comment

I was able to successfully upgrade them.
                      But it still does not work.

Regarding the notifications: Sometimes I'll get one and sometimes not. But in the jobs-log everything shows up successfull. Also no errors in the cron-logs.

EDIT: I now got a notification regarding a sync, but I didn't do a sync in the last 30-60 minutes. But also there was nothing synced to mailchimp.
                      Last edited by lucakuehne; 07-30-2019, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Hello Luca,
                        here you can find, how to debug sync process
                        Hi, I create a list to Espocrm for add my contacts. I save and execute the job sync with my mailchimp list. But the contacts number to mailchimp list is not

If you have access to the database, find created batch id and check the per-entry result in the playground.
                        Please tell us, if you don't have new records in mail_chimp_queue and in mail_chimp_batch.

Comment

Have you tried to sync your big target list (7k+) with a new MailChimp audience or no? If no, could you try to create a new one and sync this big target list with it.

Comment

Working...
                          X