Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOIP Extension Integration with Free Version EspoCRM

Hi All,

I have been using the free version espocrm for the past one year.

Now I want to add VOIP functionality to the crm for which I have to purchase the extension.
    My question is, will the paid VOIP extension work with the free version espocrm?

Thank you in advance.

Hello.
    The EspoCRM is free. Only extensions like VOIP, Advanced Pack, Mailchimp integration pack, etc. are paid. It should work.

Comment

Thank you for the reply.
      .OK. So you are saying that the paid VOIP extension will work and integrate with free ESPOCRM right?

Comment

Yes, it will.

Comment

Thank you for the reply. I will purchase the VOIP Extension tomorrow.
          But I do not see VOIP Integration option in my CRM version 5.1.2.
          See the attached image. It just shows Google Map Integration and it does not show VOIP Integration option.

What should I do? I want to make sure that the voip extension will work with my CRM before I buy the voip extension.

Comment

Hello,
            I have investigated your screenshot. Well, it is ok. That's how it should be. Only after you will install VoIP extension on your instance it will be added. I recommend you to upgrade your EspoCRM version to the latest.

Comment

I have just bought the VOIP extension. How do I install this VOIP extension to my CRM?
              I am using the CRM version 5.1.2 and I will be using the VOIP extension version 1.8.8.

Comment

Go to Administration -> Extensions -> Chose File (your zip file with VoIP extension) -> Upload

Comment

Working...
                X