VOIP Connectors - Unable to add more than 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOIP Connectors - Unable to add more than 1

I have installed the VOIP extension pack and configured 1 connector so far however I am unable to add another connector.
    Services have been restated and also tried rebuilding the backend and clear cache, logging out and logging back in and it keeps coming back to the error logs below. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

[2018-01-31 14:30:28] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: unlink(data/cache\application\ormMetadata.php): Resource temporarily unavailable {"code":2,"message":"unlink(data/cache\\application\\ormMetadata.php): Resource temporarily unavailable","file":"C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\espocrm\\a pplication\\Espo\\Core\\Utils\\File\\Manager.php", "line":594,"context":{"dirPath":"data/cache\\application","removeWithDir":true,"fileList ":["acl","autoload.php","cronLastRunTime.php","en tryP oints.php","hooks.php","jobs.php","languages","met adata.php","modules.php","ormMetadata.php","routes .php","services.php"],"result":1,"file":"ormMetadata.php","fullPath" :"d ata/cache\\application\\ormMetadata.php"}} []

[2018-01-31 14:30:28] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: rmdir(data/cache\application): Directory not empty {"code":2,"message":"rmdir(data/cache\\application): Directory not empty","file":"C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\espocrm\\applica tion\\Espo\\Core\\Utils\\File\\Manager.php","line" :536,"context":{"dirPaths":["data/cache\\application"],"result":true,"dirPath":"data/cache\\application"}} []

[2018-01-31 14:30:28] Espo.ERROR: API [POST]:/:controller/action/:action, Params:Array ( [controller] => Voip [action] => addConnector ) , InputData: {"name":"Asterisk","parent":"Asterisk"} - Error while clearing cache [] []

[2018-01-31 14:30:28] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: Error while clearing cache, Code: 500 URL: /espocrm/api/v1/Voip/action/addConnector [] []
    Last edited by khopper; 01-31-2018, 02:51 PM.

I just noticed this after logging out and back in again. Multiple VOIP for Asterisk even though i was getting errors. Now I have 8 total and there is not even an option to remove the unwanted ones.

Comment

Do you use the latest version of EspoCRM?
      You can remove when connector is enabled (at the bottom of configuration options).
      Last edited by tarasm; 01-31-2018, 04:59 PM.
      Job Offers and Requests

Comment

• khopper
        khopper commented
        Editing a comment
        No, I didn't realize a new version was released. Don't they send out emails on new version releases or i just have to manually check every so often?

• tanya
        tanya commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, in Administration you can see Tweets. Here EspoCRM tweets about new versions.
        Also since version 5.0, if new version is released, an Admin will see the notification, that a new version is available.

So I was able to get Espo update to 5.0.4 doing it Manually. Was not working in the web GUI at all.
      I was able to update the Advanced Pack Manually also. Did not work in the web GUI.
      However - I can not upgrade with the web GUI or Manually the VOIP pack. I have even tried uninstalling it first.
      I get the below errors when attempting it and can not move any further.

[2018-02-05 09:59:56] Espo.ERROR: API [GET]:/:controller/action/:action, Params:Array ( [controller] => VoipEvent [action] => checkCall ) , InputData: - Controller 'VoipEvent' is not found [] []
      [2018-02-05 09:59:56] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: Controller 'VoipEvent' is not found, Code: 404 URL: /espocrm/api/v1/VoipEvent/action/checkCall [] []

Comment

Hello
        What do you mean "Was not working in the web GUI at all."?
        What error did you get with upgrading?
        Run Rebuild again, close all the tabs, related with EspoCRM, open only one, clear the browser cache. (according to error message, the action runs for checking for incoming calls).

Comment

• tanya
          tanya commented
          Editing a comment
          why don't you know the reason of error while clear caching? it could be permissions or wrong json files or something like that.

• khopper
          khopper commented
          Editing a comment
          Tanya - I posted the error in another Topic
          I checked the permissions already - this is not the issue.

[2018-02-03 06:10:56] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: rmdir(data/cache\application): Directory not empty {"code":2,"message":"rmdir(data/cache\\application): Directory not empty","file":"C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\espocrm\\applica tion\\Espo\\Core\\Utils\\File\\Manager.php","line" :536,"context":{"dirPaths":["data/cache\\application"],"result":true,"dirPath":"data/cache\\application"}} []
          [2018-02-03 06:10:56] Espo.ERROR: API [POST]:/:controller/action/:action, Params:Array ( [controller] => Admin [action] => runUpgrade ) , InputData: {"id":"5a75526aa6ec7"} - Error while clearing cache [] []
          [2018-02-03 06:10:56] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: Error while clearing cache, Code: 500 URL: /espocrm/api/v1/Admin/action/runUpgrade [] []

• khopper
          khopper commented
          Editing a comment
          Several users like to leave their browsers open after hours and the weekend - could their open sessions be interfering?
          Do I need to take the server offline and before performing an upgrade and do it locally?
          Or should it not matter?
      Working...
      X