Report export doesn't seem to work - xlsx and csv files empty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report export doesn't seem to work - xlsx and csv files empty

Version 5.0.3 I tried to export a report to xlsx and csv as well as via email, none of which worked. The report runs without any issues as seen below. The CSV shown in the same picture is empty exc...

Version 5.0.3

I tried to export a report to xlsx and csv as well as via email, none of which worked. The report runs without any issues as seen below. The CSV shown in the same picture is empty except for the worksheet name, which is missing a digit (it should be 2018-01-30), and the word Total in A2. I don't see any errors in the log or console.

Hi bandtank ,
    I can't reproduce. What about other reports? What if remove Runtime filter?

Comment

tanya thanks for making this thread. I upgraded to 5.0.4 and advanced pack 1.30.1.

My other reports work fine. After I removed the runtime filters like you said, the report would export. However, the link multiple fields do not export correctly. I can see the correct values in the report when I run it on the website, but no values for the link multiple fields are populated in the spreadsheet when I export to xlsx. Also, when I try to sort a link multiple field in the report by clicking on the column header, I see this error in the log:

Code:
      [2018-02-01 23:37:56] Espo.ERROR: API [GET]:/:controller/action/:action, Params:Array (     [controller] => Report     [action] => runList ) , InputData:  - SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ASC LIMIT 0, 20' at line 1 [] []
      [2018-02-01 23:37:56] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ASC LIMIT 0, 20' at line 1, Code: 42000 URL: /api/v1/Report/action/runList?id=5a5557cb630d3650b&maxSize=20&offset=0&sortBy=projectEngineers&asc=true [] []
      Exporting to xlsx works and I see the rows of data. The only issue seems to be the link multiple fields. The columns are totally empty.

Comment

Could you share with me entityDefs of Project and Job entities?

Comment

tanya I created a case in the customer portal with an attached file that has the information you requested.

Comment

P.S. Fixed after upgrading to the last versions

Comment

Working...
            X