Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this possible with Advanced Pack?

HI all,

I have a question, I need a report, could be a simple list.

So what I have, I have "Contacts", because of historical reasons I had to made a manual Customer-ID for each contact (is a custom field).

I have a second part, called "Vehicles".

A contact can have one or more Vehicles assigned - till now, all works great.

So, If I filter now under the Vehicle's list, I can also filter for all what is needed/what I want. I can also show the "Contact" of each vehicle. This also works great for Excel.

But what I need to see now as well in this list/excel export, are more information about the contact. so for e.g. I'd like to see the following fields in a Report:

(first if the field is in the Contact or in the Vehicle, second the field, nearly all of them are custom fields)
    - Vehicle, Type
    - Vehicle, Location
    - Vehicle, Model
    - Contact, Contact
    - Contact, CustomerID
    - Contact, paymentopen

is it possible to create such a report with the Advanced pack?

I have really no issue to pay the amount for the Advanced Pack, but I would be really pissed, if this simple thing, wouldn't be possible...?

Unforutantelly it doesn't seem, like there is a way, to test out the Advanced Pack on our on premise installation... this would be really prefered...

Hello
    If I understand you well, of course this simple report can be created with Report feature
    You could use demo for test, but it is reset twice a day
    Or you could to use free trial cloud solution. I think one month is enough for tests

Comment

Working...
    X