Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflow - Adding Contact to User Entity

Hi all,

Does anyone know the formula to add the Contact field from a linked User entity? Everything is creating properly except this field. Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	268
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	31290

Here is what I am trying to do in the workflow:

I cannot get the Contact field to update via the workflow. Thanks as always!

Comment

What relation did you choose? I see only Assigned User is available.... And why do you assign name to id? (the last row in formula) I think you need to create Entity and you can set all needed fields with GUI and without formula

Comment

Apologies. I should be more descriptive when I have issues. I am creating a user from the Contact entity from a workflow. Here are screenshots to show what I am trying to do.

In the contact entity I created a field called Create User. Once edited to "Created" the workflow triggers to create a user based off the Contact entity. In the User entity, everything populates except the Contact field. I cannot figure out how to populate that from the contact entity (a few screenshots attached).

Comment

I need also a screenshot of your relationship

Comment

Contact contacts Many-to-One user User Edit

Comment

According to this screenshot, user link contacts and don't have the field contactId. contactId - field, related to one contact and used in Portals

Comment

What formula would you put in to link the contact field in the User entity? Just linking them in relationships isnt enough when the workflow is triggered? Thanks so much for helping me out with this.

Comment

Working...
                X