No announcement yet.

Google Sync is not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, the cli-php is 4.4.9, the verion of php ist according to the webhosting information 7.0

Comment

PHP 4 is not supported. For security reason this file should be executed in the command line only. The problem in the PHP version for cli. Please find the correct PHP path and use it in crontab.
      Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Sorry, I do not understand. When I check the version with phpinfo I get the result that php 7.022 is used. When I check the version via SSH, the result is 4.4.9. The path on the phpinfo site is /usr/lib/php7.0. But this is not working.

Comment

I think this is a problem of my webhoster and none of EspoCRM. I will try to solve the problem there. Thanks!

Comment

Now I checked the command with the right path, and now the message appears in the terminal "cron can be run only via CLI".

Comment

You can remove this check in cron.php manually https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...r/cron.php#L33

Comment

only L33?

Comment

Yes,
                  PHP Code:
                  //die("Cron can be run only via CLI"); 
                  Job Offers and Requests

Comment

ok, I did it. I will see if it works and post the result.

Comment

I tested it. Cron.php is only executed when I start it manually by ssh. Then the message in the google sync log is "success". But there are no calender items synchronized. The crontab is working, I tested it with another command. What items are synchronized with google? If I set up a meeting item in a users (not admins) profile, nothing happens. (the google account is set up at the users profile, the connection works and is set to "both way synchronization").

Comment

It works also when I start the cron.php via browser, but not automaticly ...

Comment

I see that one item which is synchronized has a M: in Google Calendar. Other meeting items are not recognized. Have I done something wrong?

Comment

• joy11
                            joy11 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The M: is expected behavior when pulling a meeting from CRM to the Google calendar, at least by default. Have you checked the error logs again since running the cron? data/logs to see if there are any error messages? Is the user set as an attendee on the meeting in the CRM for the other meetings that didn't show up as you expected?

I just disconnected my user google calendar sync that was working in an attempt to update my settings. I can't get it to reconnect now. I'm getting "Espo Rocks!!!" again too.
                          Last edited by joy11; 09-01-2017, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Yes, user is set as an attendee in Espo. In the log file a typical error message is like this:

> 2017-08-31 22:13:34] Espo.ERROR: GoogleCalendarERROR: Error after requesting PUT https://www.googleapis.com/calendar/...65plk77l05u1cs. Reason: Invalid value for: false is not a valid value [] []

Comment

Another question. When I change the start time or the date of a meeting in google that has been synchronized, will the time be changed in Esprom too after new synchronization?

Comment

Working...
                              X