RealEstate question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RealEstate question

I have real estate extension with one user that add properties and properties owners, and other user that shows properties to clients. The first user only must see the propoerties and owners, it's ok, and the second user, must make visits to properties. How can i do for user1 could see the number of visits mafe to his properties?

How do you monitor the number of visits? Do you have a separate field created for this (where one of the users enters and constantly changes the number of visits) or a whole separate entity, where this user must create a record in the Entity and describe the details for each visit?

Comment

Hi Victor,

No, i haven't any field. Users add a task or an entry in calendar. Their workflow is:
      They make matches. If a client is interested in one property, they arrange a visit and write the appointment on the calendar​. I appreciate ideas to be able to have control over visits​.

Thanks

Comment

Perhaps the following option will suit you:
        1. We create a separate entity with the Event type for visits.
        2. We create a One-to-Many Relationship between RealEstateProperty and our Visit entity (screenshot 1).
        3. The field created in Administration > Entity Manager > Visit > Fields > Real Estate Property is Recuired so that the user who creates a visit in the calendar must select the correct Property.​
        4. In Administration > Settings > Misc > Activities > Calendar Entity List, add Visit to be able to create Visits in EspoCRM Calendar.
        5. In Administration > Entity Manager > Property > Fields, create a field with the Varchar type and the Read-only option selected (screenshot 2).
        6. We create two similar Workflows (screenshots 3 and 4), which differ only in Trigger Type and have the formula:​
        Code:
        cNumberOfVisits = entity\countRelated('cCVisits');
        - For the Role of User1, we prohibit access for the Visit entity, in the Field Level we give the right to view the cNumberOfVisits field (screenshot 5). Additionally, you can disable viewing of the cCVisits field in Field Level.
        - For the Role of User2, in the Field Level we hide the field cNumberOfVisits and give permissions for Visit entity.​

Attached Files

Comment

Ok, i'll try this. It seems very very good. I'll tell you. Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X