The Timer Start Event is not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Timer Start Event is not working

I set up a Process Flowchart to run every 5 minutes, but it didn't start properly. How should I set it up
    Attached Files

There are errors in the logs

Comment

abidoss
      There are no related errors in the logs. When I run it directly using processes, it runs successfully. However, it seems that the scheduled run every 5 minutes does not execute successfully.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	101
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	108407

Comment

I tried using the official demo, but it also doesn't seem to start. I set it to run every minute. If a customer is created that day, it should set the description to '11111'. However, nothing is being run in the processes.
        ​​​​
        Attached Files

Comment

Because you use a non-English language for your screenshots, it's quite difficult for the community to understand if you've met all the requirements for your BPMN with Timer Start Event to start.

Tested at https://demo.eu.espocrm.com/
          - Created a basic BPMn with Timer Start Event (screenshot 1).
          - Created a simple List Report for my Timer Start Event (screenshot 2).
          - Set the required time zone (screenshot 3).
          - Waited the specified time in Administration > Scheduled Jobs > Run Scheduled Workflows (screenshot 4) + the time specified in screenshot 1.

Everything works as it should (screenshot 5).​
          Attached Files

Comment

• lj4353
            lj4353 commented
            Editing a comment
            @victor
            Thank you for your guidance. The batch run requires a report, and I previously missed setting up the report. After setting up the report, it ran successfully.
        Working...
        X