Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sales Pack- How to automatic filter products with Account and the Sales Order related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales Pack- How to automatic filter products with Account and the Sales Order related

I have the following problem:

I want to pre-filter my list of products based on a Account selected on my Sales Order; I know I can do this manually once I click the add item "plus" icon and choose the Account field created; but I want to do this automatically; i also have the Advanced Pack, but I haven't found how to solve this.

I want to know if this is possible since I know that when I click the Add Item button, there is no item created, and I don't know if there is a way to send this variable as a filter.

I add a manual example of this. (Cliente = Account; I speak spanish.)

Yes, you just need to a custom account field view where you apply getSelectFilters to return the cliente field from current sales order.

Create this file account.js under client\custom\src\views\sales-order\fields

PHP Code:
    define('custom:views/sales-order/fields/account', ['views/fields/link'], function (Dep) {

return 
    Dep.extend({

getSelectFilters: function () {
                if (
    this.model.get('accountId')) {
                    return {

'account': {

type'equals',

attribute'accountId'// change this to the name of the account on product (cliente??)

valuethis.model.get('accountId'),

data: {

type'is',

nameValuethis.model.get('accountName'),
                            },
                        }
                    };
                }
            },
        });
    });
    ​ 

Now once this is done, you just need to create a custom SalesOrder.json file under custom\Espo\Custom\Resources\metadata\entityDefs and assign the custom field view to the account field as below

PHP Code:
    {

"fields": {

"account": {

"view""custom:views/sales-order/fields/account"

}
        }
    }
    ​ 

Now save those files and clear cache and rebuild the crm and the filter will always applied when an account is selected on the sales order
    Rabii
    Web Dev | Freelancer

Comment

Working...
    X