Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Advanced pack] Assigning tasks to Teams, will they be notified?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Advanced pack] Assigning tasks to Teams, will they be notified?

Hi,

I'm considering purchasing the ADVANCED pack but I still have some questions, perhaps someone can help me with the answers?

- Is it possible to create a task and assign this to a TEAM only (not a USER) and will the TEAM get a notification by email?
    - If the case is "untouched" more than X days, can it be escalated to another user or team?
    - Will this case, if assigned to an account also, be registered in the stream? So that others can see that there was an activity with this account? (most important!)

Thank you kindly,

Hi rfrancocantero,

For the first case, you first need to disable the Required option in the Assigned User field (Administration > Entity Manager > Task > Fields > Assigned User). Next, using the workflow, you can create the desired functionality:

​​​​Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2024-04-05 10-03-44.png
Views:	70
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	104498

For the second case, you should use the List report and workflow. In the report you will need to select the Case entity type and use the following filter:

​​Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2024-04-05 10-11-11.png
Views:	47
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	104499

In the meantime, the workflow will look like this:​

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2024-04-05 10-12-06.png
Views:	51
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	104500

For the third case, you can configure the Stream for the Case entity so that all changes in the fields you select are pushed into it. More here: https://www.espocrm.com/tips/follow-records.​
    Last edited by lazovic; 04-05-2024, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Hi lazovic

I think there are a few parts missing? Could that be correct?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	51
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	104497

Comment

• lazovic
        lazovic commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for your attention, I have updated my answer and the attached screenshots should now display.

lazovic

Thank you for your detailed explanation.

Comment

Hi lazovic

Do you know which role I need to modify for a user to be able to change this value and assign it to someone else?

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	36.1 KB ID:	104530

Edit; never mind. I figured it out. Thank you!
        Last edited by rfrancocantero; 04-05-2024, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X