Sales Pack Bug products currency if used in quote items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales Pack Bug products currency if used in quote items

We use an additional field (currency) within products. That value is calculated (15 % from listprice - annual maintenance) currency.
    But we have some products that have no maintenance. This field then is NULL.

We use the same additional field (currency, field not linked from products) within quote items, where that value from products is written by formula to every position (calculated based on the maintenance data in products).

If we use the products in quote items we get the error: Fehler 400: Bad request Ungültige Artikel.
    From Log:
    (WARNING: (400) Field validation failure; entityType: QuoteItem, field: listPrice, type: validCurrency.; PUT /Quote/65f1bf8565b669e90; line: 62, file: /var/www/crm/application/Espo/Core/Exceptions/BadRequest.php)

Workaround we found:
    Insert a user-defined quote item first with no values (0) --> safe --> ok without getting this error. Then adding one ore more positions, the calculation is well, without any error, too.
    Must be the first position. If added on 2nd position, the error appears again.

There must have been a change in sales pack within last releases, because in the past the function was very well and we haven't chanced anything within this logic.
    The behavior is the same, if we copy an old quote with quote items and want to change e.g. ammount of a quote item. (--> 400 Error). But if added a position (must be the first one)​

I think this might be something for yuri to check :-)

If you need further informations please don't hesitate to contact me again. Thanks.

EspoCRM: 8.1.5 (But Error happened also in further versions)
    Sales Pack: 2.1.5 (But happened also in further versions)
    Last edited by macistda; 03-13-2024, 03:15 PM.

Before v2, there was no validation for quote items.

It could be not a bug. Too little information to say. I would need to reproduce it somehow to be able to fix if it's a bug.

Comment

I once had a similar case, where the culprit was a default value in one of the position fields. Maybe worth a check.

Comment

I tried to replicate. Created a currency field in the Product. The same field in the Quote Item. Connected them. No error. Could save both a product with empty field and not empty.

Comment

The fields are not connected via relation. The fields are filled by formula (before safe) in quoteitem.

product.wartungMonat
          wartungMonat (quoteitem)

ifThen(product.wartungMonat!=null && quote.wartungIndividuellAngebot==false, wartungMonat=product.wartungMonat*quantity);
          ifThen(product.listPrice!=null, listPrice=product.listPrice);

I can do a view screens and send you a link how to reproduce the ​error.

----------
          Maybe an other formula is responsible for the error. We haven't changed since a while and in the past it was working correctly.

ifThen(description==null && entity\isNew() || entity\isAttributeChanged('name'), description=product.description);
          ifThenElse(quote.wartungIndividuellAngebot==true, wartungIndividuell=true, wartungIndividuell=false);
          ifThen(entity\isNew()==true && product.wartungMonat!=null, wartungMonat=product.wartungMonat*quantity);

ifThen(product.wartungMonat!=null && quote.wartungIndividuellAngebot==false, wartungMonat=product.wartungMonat*quantity);

ifThen(product.listPrice!=null, listPrice=product.listPrice);​

Comment

I didn't not connect via relationship when tried to replicate.

As I've mentioned, we did not have validation in v1. That was a problem. Now we have validation that might have exposed incorrect data being written by your formula.

Maybe you needed to set listPriceCurrency.

Currently I'm very busy. I can't look into it more detail.

Comment

Maybe you needed to set listPriceCurrency.

--> That seemed to be the error. We have been quite a time at v1, the error came up with v2.

I added to formula the update of currency and the error did not appear again. Thanks yuri.
              ifThen(product.listPrice!=null, listPrice=product.listPrice; listPriceCurrency=product.listPriceCurrency;
              I will write again if the error appears again.

Comment

Working...
              X