Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernhard
    replied
    Hi, thanks for the links. I think they are going in the right direction.

This is one system supporting the new invoices: https://einfach-xrechnung.de/en/

I find many German websites about that, but not so many English sites. In Germany at least this is called xRechnung. Other places use eInvoice, but it needs to be the same standard. One type is also called zugFeRD - I think its a german initiative but goes into the same direction: https://www.billwerk.plus/wiki/standards-norms/zugferd-format/#:~:text=Simply%20explained%2C%20a%20ZUGFeRD%2Dcom patible,automated%20processing%20with%20the%20XML.

My best guess is, that there will be possible multiple xml templates and a solution where templates can be adjusted would have less problems if things change ...

item, thanks for linking the GitHub Library. I think this sounds great.

Thanks for checking this.

Leave a comment:

• item
    replied
    Hi,
    i have diffictult with english but :

And there are a library @MIT

Library for reading and creating European-compliant electronic invoices (EN 16931) - josemmo/einvoicing

Hope this can help and if i have good understand

Leave a comment:

• novastream
    replied
    I haven't heard about Xinvoice but I'm helping a lot of companies that are using Edifact D96A and PEPPOL and usally this do not fall under the CRM/ERP. Usually you use an external partner to convert you invoices via API or by uploading XML/JSON files to the integration partner and they do the converting and sending of the invoice.

Leave a comment:

• yuri
    replied
    Hi Bernhard,

I searched on the internet quickly, and didn't find a lot of info. Googled with some popular ERPs, invoicing apps in a search query. Could you provide more info on it?

Leave a comment:

• Bernhard
    started a topic Sales Pack - XInvoice

Sales Pack - XInvoice

From 2025 on, every B2B invoice needs to use a digital format (in Germany, other EU countries are already using this or will need to use it later).
    Digital does not just mean a PDF version of the invoice. This means that an XML part with officially defined fields needs to be included in the PDF, or that PDF is even not required anymore.

Small companies may need to migrate to the XInvoice format later, but this is the way of future B2B invoicing.

Although there is still some time until 2025, I would like to ask about the possibilities of integrating XInvoices into the Sales Pack.

Thanks,

Bernhard
Working...
X