Class "Espo\Modules\Hello\Controllers\Hello" does not exist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class "Espo\Modules\Hello\Controllers\Hello" does not exist

This weekend I have create my first Espo extention using this template: https://github.com/espocrm/ext-template
    It's all working fine; I created a very simple Hello-entity to check I fully understand whats happening.
    After creating the entity with the entity manager, i used the 'copy-custom' function to get all the sources in my src folder.
    But after using the 'node build --copy​', my application doesnt work anymore.
    The files are copied the the right places in the site folder, my 'Hello'module is there in the 'custom\Espo\Modules' folder.

But i got this error:
    [2023-10-15 20:21:34] ERROR: (-1) Class "Espo\Modules\Hello\Controllers\Hello" does not exist; GET /Settings; line: 174, file: D:\Webserver\ext-template\site\application\Espo\Core\Utils\File\Cla ssMap.php
    [2023-10-15 20:21:34] ERROR: (-1) Class "Espo\Modules\Hello\Controllers\Hello" does not exist; GET /I18n; line: 174, file: D:\Webserver\ext-template\site\application\Espo\Core\Utils\File\Cla ssMap.php​

Once i remove the Hello-folder from the modules directory, the application directly starts to work again.
    Could you please help me to any direction? I have no cue at all.

Thanks, Serge.

Hi Serge,

I didn't try the copy-custom script for a while. Maybe there's some incompatibility with new versions. What is content of the controller class?

Comment

Just a empty controller:

Code:
      <?php

namespace Espo\Custom\Controllers;

class Hello extends \Espo\Core\Templates\Controllers\Base
      {
      }
      ​

Comment

• rabii
        rabii commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you delete the custom folder after? according to documentation, you should delete the custom folder from Site/custom/Espo/Custom otherwise it will cause issues.

I think that is what is happening here, i can see that you still have the controller under custom folder which causes the issue.

Delete the custom folder and try again.

• Serge
        Serge commented
        Editing a comment
        Many thanks for your reponse; yes i did.

I fixed incompatibility with v8.0.

Template repository for EspoCRM extensions. Contribute to espocrm/ext-template development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

Thanks yuri, is working now
        Thanks for your fast reply and fix.

Comment

Working...
        X