Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking Developer for VoIP Integration Module (EspoCRM to Ringover)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Developer for VoIP Integration Module (EspoCRM to Ringover)

Hello EspoCRM Community,

I hope everyone is doing well. I am currently seeking a skilled developer who has experience with both EspoCRM and VoIP integrations. Specifically, I'd like to develop a module to seamlessly connect EspoCRM with the Ringover VoIP platform.

**Key Features Desired:**
    1. Click-to-call functionality directly from EspoCRM contacts.
    2. Call logs, recording, and transcription directly saved to the related CRM record.
    3. Real-time pop-up notifications for incoming calls with the linked CRM contact information.
    4. Automatic sync between the CRM and Ringover for contacts and call records.

Before moving forward, I'd appreciate it if interested developers could provide:
    - Previous work or examples related to similar projects.
    - Estimated timeline and cost for the module development.
    - Potential challenges foreseen and suggestions to overcome them.

This is a great opportunity for collaboration, and I am eager to work with a professional who can deliver a seamless integration experience for our CRM users.

Please respond to this thread or DM me if you are interested or have further questions. Also, if anyone has recommendations for developers or agencies that might be a good fit for this project, those would be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and looking forward to the potential collaboration.

Best regards,
    Last edited by smilovky; 09-24-2023, 05:34 PM.

Set up a powerful calling platform that is integrated with your CRM, accessible on PCs and smartphones and obtain numbers worldwide.

Comment

We have resources with expertise in ESPO CRM and all VoIP platform. Watch some of our works at https://youtu.be/uxk_yKlKXs4?si=JDMeSCKhd2ZWTIoQ
      More details at https://www.asttecs.com/crm-solutions/

Comment

Working...
      X