selectDefaultFilters doesn't work with boolFilterList

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selectDefaultFilters doesn't work with boolFilterList

Based on documentation, we can use selectDefaultFilters to specify a primary filter apply to select-modals, e.g below (Case clientDefs) the below code works fine

PHP Code:
    "selectDefaultFilters": {

"filter""open"
    },​ 
    However in the schema there is another property we can use to apply boolean filter but the code below will not work and no error is triggered and nothing in the log. code below not working

PHP Code:

"boolFilterList": ["open"]
    },
    ​ 
    yuri any thoughts on why this is not working.

Thanks ​

+1 really need this

Comment

Use clientDefs > {scope} > relationshipPanels > {link} > selectBoolFilterList

Comment

Thanks yuri

I am aware of clientDefs > {scope} > relationshipPanels > {link} > selectBoolFilterList

However my use case is that i have the entity linked to many other entities so instead of going through all relationship panels, i thought i might use this on my entity clientDefs
        PHP Code:

"boolFilterList": ["open"]
        },
        ​  ​ 
        And just have that default behavior on the entity. Is there any reason why this is not working and will this be fixed or removed as option ?

Thanks

Comment

It used to be overridden by an empty array in case of the select-related action. I fixed it now, so that it will apply the default filters if it's not defined it relationshipPanels.

Comment

• rabii
            rabii commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Yuri much appreciated
            Is the fix available on the master now

• yuri
            yuri commented
            Editing a comment
            To reduce the amount of questions I have to answer every day distracting from actual work, you could check it by yourself on the github repository, the fix or master branch.

I need to stop visiting the forum to be able to work.

• rabii
            rabii commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry about that
            I appreciate you giving us time on here with all work load you have.
            Thank you very much
        Working...
        X