Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Empty Data Reports

Hello,

I use ESPOCRM to manage work packages with several partners. The reports serve as a comparison of what has been done and what has not. The problem is that work packages in which nothing has been done yet are not displayed because the data is empty. Some partners lose track of what they still have to do.

Is there a way to display empty data? I had tried it with complex expressions. My idea was that if the "counter" is recognised as 0, 9999 is displayed. Unfortunately, I realised that I can only access groups via the complex expression and not the columns.
    Is there a workaround to display the empty data anyway?

Greetings

Viv

VivAws,

Please provide a specific example and include some screenshots to help the community better understand what you are trying to accomplish. Which reports are we talking about (List, Grid, Joint Grid)?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the quick feedback.

It is about a grid report.
      I'll try to make the case a bit more concrete.
      We use ESPOCRM as a CRM but also as a project controlling tool for a larger project with several partners but also many small deliverables within the project.
      For this I have created two completely new entities. One is "work packages" and the other is "key figures" which can be assigned to the work packages. The two entities are linked to each other. Each partner has target figures that they must achieve.
      To make it more concrete, an example: There is a "work package" "Writing E-Mails" and under "key figures" you can enter when you have written an e-mail, to whom, on which date, etc. and link this to the work package. The partners have to write e.g. 10 e-mails per year. By connecting the two entities, I can show in a GRID report that partner X has written one e-mail out of 10 in the work package.
      The problem is: There are many different key figures, some of which are very unique and have not yet been fulfilled. If one of the partners now looks at the reports to know what his current status is, only work packages for which at least one key figure has been entered are shown there. However, this loses the focus on work packages that are more unique and are not currently displayed. For this reason i want a grid report showing empty Data too.

Comment

Judging by the description of your Report, you are using certain filters that do not allow you to view the information you need. After all, if the record exists, it cannot fail to get into the Report. It is worth trying to use Runtime Filters instead of the usual Filters, which allow you to change the Report more quickly without a general Edit.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X