Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to increase window transparency?

Hello,
    How to increase window transparency? I can't find parameter in css. Someone can help?​

search for modal-backdrop-bg on espo-iframe.css you should be able to find it there. you can use custom style file to make it upgrade safe.
    Rabii
    Web Dev

Comment

Hello @rabil,
      Is the location of this css file client/css/espo?
      I changed the value from modal-backdrop-bg:rgba(219, 219, 219, 0.5) to modal-backdrop-bg:rgba(219, 219, 219, 0) but the transparency didn't change.
      I also changed the value in the hazyblue-iframe.css file but no changes are visible either.​

Comment

• rabii
        rabii commented
        Editing a comment
        try to change it to 1 modal-backdrop-bg:rgba(219, 219, 219, 1) which will increase transparency.

i have not try it myself but just searched for it. you can try to search for modal-backdrop-bg and see if it is located in other places then you can try to change the value.
      Rabii
      Web Dev

Comment

Here to showoff my limited skill, I think you also have to change the opacity too:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	57.1 KB ID:	91655
        Press F12 on your browser and play with the element CSS, if you can get it to work, then you do edit the actual file later.

Comment

Working...
        X