How to Filter Array / Multi Enum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Filter Array / Multi Enum

May I know how to filter the field type Array and Multi Enum? I got an error message "Error 500
    Unknown where item type 'arrayIsNotEmpty'.​" whenever I selected the filter "Is Not Empty".

I wish to use that field for Tagging purposes and will need to filter the prefix of the tags. Filters like "Starts with" and "Contains" are not available. Please help

can you explain what you are trying to do ? is this on the front end or backend.

check this out it might help if it is backend you need https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/i...ent-1086209431

Comment

Hi rabii, I do hope it can be done on the front end if possible

For example, I created a new Multi Enum field called Tags, and then I assigned the following tags to a few contacts randomly: Book-Green-Square, Book-Green-Circle, Book-Red-Square, Book-Red-Circle, and many more

Right now, I wish to search all the Contacts that contain "Book-Green" as the prefix in their Tags instead of manually including all the related tags in full terms. Any method to do so?

Comment

Don't have the filter criteria as in the below screenshot for the Array/Multi Enum field, maybe due to database structure? Then what is the best way to implement tagging in CRM with a customisable search filter?

Comment

• rabii
          rabii commented
          Editing a comment
          based on this screenshot i am sure that this is not a multi-enum field. not sure if it works the same for array though but i guess it should hence they are both just an arrayObject field.

Hey ryanlim

if you just want to filter by the tags and you have set up the tags field as a multi-enum then it could be done hence you can use (any of) and just provide the exact value of a tag and the result will be sorted. see screenshot.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X