Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eblasoft extensions updates & support

Hello everyone,

We used to make our fixes very speed after every espocrm new release, this time we decided to manage this process over custom portal.

Every client bought an extension from us or even if just interested on our news will be invited to register on our portal from this link:

You will be able to issue cases, and we will be able to follow them more easily.
    You will be able to see extensions release notes, versions & access download links.

I expect the support from community by renewing their subscription every year, this will help us to make more features and spend more time on this work.
    We provide discount 50% for renewing.

Hope you all healthy and successful days
    Eymen
    CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

eymen-elkum, great, thank you for your efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by eymen-elkum View Post
      Hello everyone,

We used to make our fixes very speed after every espocrm new release, this time we decided to manage this process over custom portal.

Every client bought an extension from us or even if just interested on our news will be invited to register on our portal from this link:

You will be able to issue cases, and we will be able to follow them more easily.
      You will be able to see extensions release notes, versions & access download links.

I expect the support from community by renewing their subscription every year, this will help us to make more features and spend more time on this work.
      We provide discount 50% for renewing.

Hope you all healthy and successful days
      Eymen
      Hey Eymen,

I can't find an invoice hence the all extension purchased extensions' payment were made through payoneer hence why i have not received any invoices. how can i proceed to subscribe into the portal ?

Many thanks

Rabii

Comment

• eymen-elkum
        eymen-elkum commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello Rabii,
        Just say that in the note field on the form

• rabii
        rabii commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok done
        Thanks Eymen i hope this will help us with the issue we are facing using Espocrm Multiple link form extension. already spoke to you about this issue with validation pattern.

I'm a Free Extension user and registering for this part here:
      even if just interested on our news will be invited to register on our portal from this link:
      Registered under the name of "EspCRM User", I have an odd feeling when I click the submit and sure enough this pop up:

"We will check your subscription request ASAP and send you email with portal login information."

You didn't make email mandatory so I didn't fill in the email, you might have a few more of that case until this registration can be fixed. I assume that this is an automated process? An email probably get send out with a generate password and login? In this case I won't get any because (1) no email provided and (2) no email to send to.

Comment

• eymen-elkum
        eymen-elkum commented
        Editing a comment
        The way to let you know about updates is emails, the same is for issues following, if you are only interested on free extensions you will be notified on forum.
        Sorry because free Extension had less focus recently because of the pressure of works.
        Last edited by eymen-elkum; 10-26-2022, 08:18 AM.
    Working...
    X