Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change a Attribute of a specific Entry

Hello,

I have a problem where I am convinced that there is a simple solution if you know the right code. Unfortunately, I've been desperately trying for hours and can't find it.

Example:
    I have an entity "KPIs" with different entries like " "Work 1" "Work 2" "Work 3". These entries have also different Fields like "Number" integrated in their layout.
    I want to change an attribute of a specific Field of a entry after a specific workflow.

Example 2: Workflow starts -> "Number" of "Work 2" is increased by 1. / Is recalculated

I could not find yet how to explicitly change an attribute of a specific existing entry and not immediately of new entities.

I hope someone can help me with this

Regards Viv
    Last edited by VivAws; 07-27-2022, 07:29 AM.

VivAws,

Please describe as detailed as possible the logic you are trying to achieve, so we can find the best solution for you.
    Provide screenshots and information about the type of these fields.

Comment

I apologize that the problem did not become quite clear.

What is my goal: I want to assign completed "work" to "work packages". These works are entries in another entity. This already works. The next step is that I would like to calculate which team has done how much work and thus be able to compare whether the desired goal is achieved. For this I need to calculate a field individually for each "workpacket", i.e. each entry. See picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl770303.png
Views:	82
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	81749

For this I would like to use workflows. So that when an entry is created in the entity "Work", that the desired field in "Workpackets" is recalculated. Unfortunately I don't know the command how to address the field of a specific entry.

To make it clearer:
      What I am looking for can already be done in the Formula Sandbox. Here I can explicitly select only one entry in an entity. I would like to use something like this in workflows.

Click image for larger version

Name:	grafik.png
Views:	89
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	81748
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X