Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to BCC email multiple accounts entities from formula?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to BCC email multiple accounts entities from formula?

I am a little stuck with flowcharts, everything is working perfect until I need to send an email to multiple accounts entities that are related to main entity, the problem is if I use the Send Email Task, I can only email using the To but this is including everyone's email rather than sending the email to each account without sharing others emails, I assume the best way to do this is using BBC but this is not visible on the Email Task form (don't understand why not).

The only other option I guess is to use formula but this doesn't seem to like it when I use "record\findRelatedMany".

this is what I am trying at the moment
    $ids = record\findRelatedMany('Notification', $noteid, 'accounts', 1000, 'createdAt', 'desc');

$emailId = record\create(
    'Email',
    'from', $sender,
    'to', 'test@test.com',
    'cc', 'test@test.com',
    'bcc', 'teams@stylisticdesign.com',
    'subject', $alert,
    'isHtml', true,
    'status', 'Sending',
    'parentId', $noteid,
    'parentType', 'Account'
    );
    ext\email\applyTemplate($emailId, '62a413ec9c4831379');
    ext\email\send($emailId);

Is this the correct way or should I be using something that converts the ID's to emails and if so what should I use?

Other option is make the BCC drop down show on the Email Task in flowcharts but no idea where that is

Could not find the correct answer for this, so ended up doing the following

Use the formula to create a list, create a template and create MassEmail record, then related all those together.

$emailtemplate = record\create('EmailTemplate', 'name', $name, 'subject', $name, 'oneoff', 1, 'body', $emailBody);

$targetlist = record\create('TargetList', 'name', $name);

$massemail = record\create('MassEmail', 'name', $name, 'status', 'Pending', 'targetList', $targetlist, 'optOutEntirely', 1, 'emailTemplate', '62a413ec9c4831379', 'storeSentEmails', 1, 'fromAddress', $assignedUserEmail, 'replyToAddress', $assignedUserEmail, 'createdBy', $assigneduser);

entity\addLinkMultipleId('massEmail', $targetlist);

record\relate('TargetList', $targetlist, 'accounts', $accounts);

record\relate('MassEmail', $massemail, 'targetLists', $targetlist);

record\relate('MassEmail', $massemail, 'emailTemplate', $emailtemplate);

Comment

you can try this https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...ce-sub-process

pass it the list of value and sent emails. Or use a loop on your formula to loop through the accounts and send email to each.

Comment

Working...
      X