Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio Stream / Upload Folder

Hi,
    we've added a custom audio and video player, some javascript lines and some dedicated fields to attach audio/video files.
    So we're succesfully able to upload audio/video files and if a user click on the corresponding attached file, listens the audio or watch the video.
    We're just facing an issue.
    The problem seems to be caused by some espo storage protection so those file types cannot be streammed, that means the user can listen the whole audio but he is not able to seek onto the audio player, forward or rewind to the audio. Audio just starts from the beginning and plays till the end without the ability to go back or forward. Pausing works as well.
    We've tried to source the player's url by an external file out of the espo root folder and that worked perfectly.
    As we've all know, espo changes the name and extension of any uploaded file but that's not problem as player plays those files correctly without extension.
    Question is, if or how can we fix this. Or if we are able to add/change default upload folder without this kind of protection.
    Thanks

I don`t know, if this would work in your case. I manage with this extension the public access for images in my app: https://github.com/dubas-pro/ext-public-attachment
    You have only to change the URL a bit.

Comment

shalmaxb Thanks for replying.
      Trying to customize it for audio and video files but without success yet. In anyway that's a good start.

Can't make it work for audio/video files.
      Last edited by Athensmusic; 12-01-2021, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X