Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send invitations service action not working

Hi,
    We tried using the Send invitations service action, but something seems to be wrong with it. When we turn on the workflow with this service action and try to create a meeting record, the system displays error 500.
    Error description from the log file - ERROR: Slim Application Error Type: TypeError Code: 0 Message: Argument 3 passed to Espo\Modules\Crm\Business\Event\Invitations::__con struct() must be an instance of Espo\Core\Mail\EmailSender, instance of Espo\Core\Mail\Sender given, called in /public_html/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Services/EventInvitationsAdvanced.php on line 47 File: /public_html/application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Business/Event/Invitations.php Line: 66 Trace: #0 /public_html/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Services/EventInvitationsAdvanced.php(47): Espo\Modules\Crm\Business\Event\Invitations->__construct() #1 /public_html/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Services/EventInvitationsAdvanced.php(53): Espo\Modules\Advanced\Services\EventInvitationsAdv anced->getInvitationManager() #2 /public_html/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Core/Workflow/Actions/RunService.php(104): Espo\Modules\Advanced\Services\EventInvitationsAdv anced->sendInvitationsAction() #3 /public_html/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Core/Workflow/Actions/Base.php(225): Espo\Modules\Advanced\Core\Workflow\Actions\RunSer vice->run() #4 /public_html/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Core/Workflow/ActionManager.php(72): Espo\Modules\Advanced\Core\Workflow\Actions\Base->process() #5 /public_html/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Core/Workflow/ActionManager.php(43): Espo\Modules\Advanced\Core\Workflow\ActionManager->runAction() #6 /public_html/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Core/WorkflowManager.php(196): Espo\Modules\Advanced\Core\Workflow\ActionManager->runActions() #7 /public_html/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Hooks/Common/Workflow.php(43): Espo\Modules\Advanced\Core\WorkflowManager->process() #8 /public_html/application/Espo/Core/HookManager.php(111): Espo\Modules\Advanced\Hooks\Common\Workflow->afterSave() #9 /public_html/application/Espo/Core/Repositories/Database.php(287): Espo\Core\HookManager->process() #10 /public_html/application/Espo/Core/Repositories/Event.php(144): Espo\Core\Repositories\Database->afterSave() #11 /public_html/application/Espo/ORM/Repository/RDBRepository.php(139): Espo\Core\Repositories\Event->afterSave() #12 /public_html/application/Espo/Core/Repositories/Database.php(347): Espo\ORM\Repository\RDBRepository->save() #13 /public_html/application/Espo/Services/Record.php(691): Espo\Core\Repositories\Database->save() #14 /public_html/application/Espo/Services/Record.php(1149): Espo\Services\Record->storeEntity() #15 /public_html/application/Espo/Core/Controllers/Record.php(95): Espo\Services\Record->create() #16 /public_html/application/Espo/Core/ControllerManager.php(106): Espo\Core\Controllers\Record->actionCreate() #17 /public_html/application/Espo/Core/Api/RouteProcessor.php(84): Espo\Core\ControllerManager->process() #18 /public_html/application/Espo/Core/ApplicationRunners/Api.php(184): Espo\Core\Api\RouteProcessor->process() #19 /public_html/application/Espo/Core/ApplicationRunners/Api.php(112): Espo\Core\ApplicationRunners\Api->processRequest() #20 /public_html/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Handlers/Strategies/RequestResponse.php(43): Espo\Core\ApplicationRunners\Api->Espo\Core\ApplicationRunners\{closure}() #21 /public_html/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing/Route.php(381): Slim\Handlers\Strategies\RequestResponse->__invoke() #22 /public_html/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): Slim\Routing\Route->handle() #23 /public_html/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle() #24 /public_html/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing/Route.php(341): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle() #25 /public_html/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing/RouteRunner.php(84): Slim\Routing\Route->run() #26 /public_html/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php(60): Slim\Routing\RouteRunner->handle() #27 /public_html/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(140): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->process() #28 /public_html/vendor... [] []

What is your version of EspoCRM and Advanced Pack?
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

EspoCRM - 6.1.7, Advanced pack - 2.8. I also tried this service method on another project with older versions EspoCRM - 6.1.3, Advanced pack - 2.5.14 and it did not work as well.

Comment

Hi Mark,

I reproduced a scenario identical to yours, everything works as it should.
        Can you make a screenshot of the Administration -> Outbound Emails?
        Last edited by Vadym; 08-03-2021, 08:18 AM.

Comment

The error message from the log is in the first post in this thread.

Comment

Mark,

You need to know the right SMTP server address from your provider. Also, specify your email password.

Comment

The info in the screenshot is replaced, since I don't want to upload our email addresses, passwords, etc. in a public forum, but I'm pretty sure it's configured correctly. Also other workflows that for example use the "Send email" actions work just fine https://gyazo.com/5f5d785ab871e4140594f0b63692ba31 . Therefore, I don't think this is where the problem is.

Comment

Mark, you misunderstand.

You don't need to write a password or email address on the forum. Just fill it in your Outbound Emails configuration. Tell me please, "Send Test Email" works into Administration -> Outbound Emails?

Comment

Also, you can try to Send invitations after activation "Is Shared" mode (Administration -> Outbound Emails).

Comment

I see, well either way it does work, the system displayed "Test email has been sent" message and I received the email

Comment

Working...
                    X