Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom link field with Filters

Hey all,

I hope everyone is doing well. I have set up a relationship for account entity (oneToMany) [purpose is to have an account attached to another account as (accountant)] so customers and accountants are the same entity. I have created a custom view for the accountant link and set up a filter to get only accounts with accountType (multi-enum field on account entity) = 'Accountant'. Everything seems to work fine but one issue that bothers me a lot when I try to select an accountant for an account the filter works but it doesn't get applied on the small list. for my custom view (accountant.js) the code below :

getSelectFilters: function () {
    return {
    'accountType': {
    type: 'arrayAnyOf',
    value: ['Accountant']
    }
    };
    },

By the way before it was not working until I changed type = 'arrayAnyOf'.

All I want is to see the filter is executed UI wise but seems that the value (Accountant) is only executed in the background without being applied to the frontend. as mention everything is working fine and the filter works but it doesn't apply to the frontend which is weird and by the way when I tried a simple enum field the frontend filter gets executed this is doesn't get executed when I use a multi-enum field (which is the field I am interested in).

Anyone has any clue how to fix this I just want the filter to be exucted frontend but in the backend.

Please see attached screen for the seal list with filter.

Thanks
    Rabii

Attached Files
Working...
X