Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorial: Custom Global Filters for all users

Hello guys
    based on request one of user here in forum, i've prepared short tutorial on how to create custom global fitlers

We decided to publish short tutorial how to create custom filters which will be available for all users. You have to login to your ftp server and modify files. 1. Plan your filters Prepare list of filters and make changes in your files. Go to directory: /custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/clientDefs 2. Add translation Find file with name of … Custom Filters in EspoCRM Read More »

Enjoy

During my research I found your tutorial.

But in the official documentation you can find the following hint:
    "Select Manager Important: Deprecated as of v6.1.0. Use Select Builder instead."

How do I correctly add my own filters in version 7.0.x? Can you please help me?

Comment

Sonja Hurter as you can see, this tutorial was prepared for version 6.X
      I'll probably prepare updated version, but i can't tell for now when i have time for this. You can follow official documentation to prepare propper filters.

Comment

I have written a small tutorial for "PrimaryFilters" in EspoCRM 7.0.x.
        Hello! I have been busy solving my own primary filters a few days ago. The existing posts were only partly of help, as the basic structure (Select Manager to Select Builder) has been changed in version 7. Attached is a little help. I hope it helps someone. My initial situation: The entity contact has got a new enum field

Comment

Working...
        X