Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Renaming/Deleting Meeting Status: Build In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renaming/Deleting Meeting Status: Build In?

Click image for larger version

Name:	espo set held not held action menu.png
Views:	396
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	67115Click image for larger version

Name:	espo set held not held.png
Views:	254
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	67116

"FYI using espocloud, not able to add code in the backend" ---; So the client needs a way to post available tutoring sessions that portal users can book - I thought I'd use Meetings - was working great until they discovered "Set and Held" options in the Actions and Edit menus and the end of each row.

Question - how do I get rid of these options for the meetings or are they built -in?

I went to Label Manager and you cannot delete them, they re-appear when you save. So I am guessing there is some hard fixed code that is managing the Status for the Meetings?

That said should I just create a new entity? Turns out they cannot use the Date or Time fields, Attendees, etc. nor need the relationships for Contacts or Leads (they want really locked down stripped forms for their not so savvy users)

Rename should be easy with just the Label Manager. Not sure about deleting or hiding the option though. I wonder if Conditional Visibility option work?

Comment

The problem is I don't need the options, I put "." temp but it looks a little unpro

Would be nice to get rid of the GUID too!

Click image for larger version  Name:	espo set held menu.png Views:	0 Size:	21.4 KB ID:	67594 Click image for larger version

Name:	espo read only2.png
Views:	232
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	67597
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X