Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import/Synchronize contacts & products with ERP-DB

Hi,
    we are considering to use EspoCRM and need to integrate it with our ERP system (using Microsoft SQL Server). A one way import from ERP to EspoCRM is sufficient, but we need to keep the data in EspoCRM synchronised from our ERP. Everything runs locally in our network. Thus any cloud solutions like syncpenguin will not work.

Is there any mechanism to import data into EspoCRM besides CSV files and the API?

Thanks and best regards
    Jan

Hello,
    with an external tool you could certainly transport data from one database to the other database. Using the API interface is certainly the best solution. Since every ERP software has different database structures, such an interface is costly for the individual case.
    We are currently developing an interface to the ERP software "Sage 100". This software also has a MS-SQL database.
    peter

Comment

There is probably quite many Database conversion or synchronization software out there but it not a topic I have ever delve into. One that I quickly look up is call Database Convert: https://dbconvert.com/

Which should achieve what you want to use; as for how difficult it is to use that I'm not sure, starting out might be difficult as you need to find the corresponding Table Name and Column Name if you want 100% sync.

If you can code, I think API would be more be more ideal as API is quite popular and 'straight' forward once you get it going.

Comment

Hello,
        thanks for your answers. Probably we will go with developing our own solution based on the API in case we use EspoCRM. Looking forward to this, because it looks like this community is really active.
        Jan

Comment

Hello,
          we want a synchronisation between our Microsoft Business Central 365 and EspoCRM.
          We host our Systems BC and Espo local on our Data Center.

Did you find a Solution?

We think we ca you Web Services.

Regards Torsten

Comment

Working...
          X