No announcement yet.

Please cofirm if this requires code?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh sorry the training instance is on my shared server so i will check out the link, thanks so much!

also i seem to be ok if I just check off the tables by module, i thot the user table, replacing every thing was the issue but excluding it didn't work
    but just importing the 4 contact tables, 3 case tables, etc. seems to be working....in for a long night either way
    Last edited by crmclients; 10-08-2020, 05:15 AM.

Comment

• telecastg
      telecastg commented
      Editing a comment
      You're very welcome, good luck !

I forgot one more thing and totally overlooked it; I think if you using this API method, the URL should be like this:

It different from the Lead Capture URL.

Comment

Wow this work now! I reviewed this today and noticed the API setup for the Wordpress Contact7 form had the header info but the one I tried with Form Assembly didn't and I couldn't figure out how to send it having only one field to work with. TODAY it decided to create a new on and low and behold the header is now included. Here is a shot of the 2020 version and today's:

This now works seamlessly with Form Assembly as it did with Wordpress Contact7, which if I remember right back then, had a checkbox for headers.

Details in case anyone else is looking for this
      1. The goal was to bring data from the client website into the Lead module
      2. Used the Lead Capture from Administration
        1. Took the URL Epso created and added it to the REMOTE SCRIPT Field in Form Assembly (this is via the HTTPS connector)
        2. For the FA form, replaced the "tfa_3321" with "firstName" and so on
      3. Does -not- require an API User to be created
      4. Data is in the Lead Module w/in a few seconds of submission on the website
      5. Cool feature, you can add a optional Target List to the and every list will also show up in that list
      It was initially confusing with the API User options and needing to create that as well as the FA option to send uname/password; neither of these are required as it says in the doc regarding "authorization".

Client is still not ready for this but when they are it will be.

Click image for larger version  Name:	header for web lead capture.png Views:	0 Size:	107.9 KB ID:	91291

Comment

Working...
      X