Cache issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cache issue?

Pretty sure but wanted to confirm - clear / rebuild / logout doesn't always work and I'm stuck until is "comes back"
    • Lowercase for all labels
    • Can't edit, no Add button
    • Happens for all screens
    My uneducated guess is there is some step that is missing when logging in, loading or CSS step. Did F5 just now and it's back.

Not sure but it happens when I first log in, maybe after switching users or main to portal URL.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cache issue.png
Views:	384
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	62432Click image for larger version

Name:	cache issue2.png
Views:	326
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	62433

Hello crmclients,
    yes i can say something strange with logo ..i explain my experiment :

1) when i upgrade, ... logo disapear.. so i need to upload.
    2) i make a pdf template with header logo image.. when i print one record, it's ok ..when i print 2 or more record, first have logo, other not logo.

Regards

Comment

• crmclients
      crmclients commented
      Editing a comment
      I have seen that too, odd for me the logo doesn't leave (I don't think, at least when I look it's there) but the logo field is empty.

Hi crmclients,
    I can't reproduce it. Do you have any non-official extension that might affect your style? I've noticed that fields are named w/o predefined labels (e.g. 'Display Total Count (on List View)' -> 'displayListViewRecordCount'), etc, etc). It looks like metadata is loading malformed.
    Did you try to make Administration -> Clear Cache?

Please check a log file. Basically it should tell you where is the error. It seems that you did some syntax error in a language file.

Comment

• crmclients
      crmclients commented
      Editing a comment
      This is actually the official EspoCRM.cloud. They don't allow coding of any and extensions were removed 2 days ago after the trial was over. I actually have seen this on 3 different instances which is why I think it might be a fluke path where something in the check list for displaying the field structure gets missed. The data is there but structure is not. I always try cache, rebuild, logout as mentioned. Eventually it comes back.

Trying to notice exactly what I was doing just before an will update.
      Last edited by crmclients; 09-09-2020, 07:45 PM.

Just to circle back, I think testing various logins for training, dashboard views, correct roles, etc. might be part of the cause and clearing and refreshing the browser as I mentioned above works so it looks to just be a cache issue for all instances.

Comment

Working...
    X