Show customer data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show customer data

I need to show customer information as soon as someone calls website.s call center number any one please help , or how can i sync the crm contacts with a other website,

I think i can help you but please write more details

Comment

I need to show customer information as soon as someone calls website.s call center number any one please help , or how can i sync the crm contacts with a other website,
      Yeah, it's great feature, when you know exactly who calls, including all the data about customer (or potential customer), how many times did he or she call at different times, and maybe even a photo or picture, if there is such data available. Our company has recently ordered a blended call center solution for getting blending of inbound and outbound calls, and intelligent skill-based routing. Need to test it first, before making any reviews about it.

Comment

emillod, do you have such features for call centers as well?

Comment

jacksonn5 thank you for question.
          Basically our company fulfills the wishes of customers, which usually consists in providing IT solutions. I think we didn't prepare that kind of integration, but we'll be more than happy to do so.
          You can check what kind of jobs we already done for our clients on our website: https://devcrm.it

In that kind of tasks a lot depend on software which your company use for calls.

Comment

Working...
          X