Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to search emails by Contact entity name

Hello everybody,
    I do not find how to customize search to find in emails entity by Contact name.

Like I found sample in Demo:

I want to find by Contact name Besharp, but after search nothing found. yuri, tanya could help?

The best way is to open this Contact card and you will see all related emails in History side panel
    On email page you cat try to use Parent or Sent By filter

Comment

tanya for my client not fit that He need to use filter, maybe here can be any fix?

Comment

Hello.
        To filter emails according to contacts you need to set up next filter options:
        Filter by Parent → Is → Contact → Besharp.
        To allow filter search find Besharp you need set up the field “Parent” in the email to “Contact” → “Besharp”.
        In the Demo version of the EspoCRM, you can’t do this because Besharp doesn’t exist in the Contacts entity.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
          Hello.
          To filter emails according to contacts you need to set up next filter options:
          Filter by Parent → Is → Contact → Besharp.
          To allow filter search find Besharp you need set up the field “Parent” in the email to “Contact” → “Besharp”.
          In the Demo version of the EspoCRM, you can’t do this because Besharp doesn’t exist in the Contacts entity.
          Maximus you are talking about search field Contact? I need to search in Email entity default search box, to write Contact Name and find that contact emails...

Comment

Hi bilazz, I think this is what you wanted:

Scroll to the bottom and follow instruction there. Here a screenshot for reference. And as usually remember to clear and rebuild just in case. Find the relevant field you want to use.

Comment

Working...
            X