No announcement yet.

LDAP Authentication failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I installed the newest version of Espo which is 5.4.5 and I'm still getting the same result. Plus the assigned Local Espo User can't login on portal.

Any updates? Please advise.

Thanks,
    paul.tcbc

Comment

Latest update on Espo 5.4.5.

1. Portal Users created on Espo Admin can't login and its getting "Invalid Credential" on Auth Log or its Auth Token is not generated.
      2. If Custom ID is set and not Custom URL, whether the "Is Default" checkbox is checked or not the LDAP User can login and access the Portal.
      3. If Custom ID and Custom URL are not set, LDAP user can login to portal but not the Local Espo Portal User.
      4. If Custom URL is set, the "Is Default" checkbox must be checked at all times to avoid 404 not found page or the LDAP User login error.
      5. Problem is the "Is Default" checkbox has inconsistent behavior.
      6. I also checked the database of Espo and the portal table has no entry for "Is Default" checkbox.

Please advise.
      Thanks,
      paul.tcbc

Comment

Hello Paul,
        I hope this week new version will be released and all issues will be fixed.
        Regards,
        Tanya

Comment

Please try the latest EspoCRM 5.5.1 version.
          1. Yes, it should work on this way. You can create an LDAP user with the same username as your admin user.
          2-3. Portal user access depends on configuration settings in the administrator panel:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ldap-portal.png
Views:	0
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	44141
          4. You have to configure your Custom URL on your web-server. An example for apache is available here: https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...cess-to-portal.
          5-6. Default portal should be only one. It means when you open a link https://YOUR_URL/portal it will use your default portal. All other portals should be accessed with their ID (/portal/ID) or a custom URL.
          Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Working...
          X