Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tarasm
    replied
    Please try the latest EspoCRM 5.5.1 version.
    1. Yes, it should work on this way. You can create an LDAP user with the same username as your admin user.
    2-3. Portal user access depends on configuration settings in the administrator panel:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ldap-portal.png
Views:	0
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	44141
    4. You have to configure your Custom URL on your web-server. An example for apache is available here: https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...cess-to-portal.
    5-6. Default portal should be only one. It means when you open a link https://YOUR_URL/portal it will use your default portal. All other portals should be accessed with their ID (/portal/ID) or a custom URL.

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Hello Paul,
    I hope this week new version will be released and all issues will be fixed.
    Regards,
    Tanya

Leave a comment:

• paul.tcbc
    replied
    Latest update on Espo 5.4.5.

1. Portal Users created on Espo Admin can't login and its getting "Invalid Credential" on Auth Log or its Auth Token is not generated.
    2. If Custom ID is set and not Custom URL, whether the "Is Default" checkbox is checked or not the LDAP User can login and access the Portal.
    3. If Custom ID and Custom URL are not set, LDAP user can login to portal but not the Local Espo Portal User.
    4. If Custom URL is set, the "Is Default" checkbox must be checked at all times to avoid 404 not found page or the LDAP User login error.
    5. Problem is the "Is Default" checkbox has inconsistent behavior.
    6. I also checked the database of Espo and the portal table has no entry for "Is Default" checkbox.

Please advise.
    Thanks,
    paul.tcbc

Leave a comment:

• paul.tcbc
    replied
    I installed the newest version of Espo which is 5.4.5 and I'm still getting the same result. Plus the assigned Local Espo User can't login on portal.

Any updates? Please advise.

Thanks,
    paul.tcbc

Leave a comment:

• paul.tcbc
    replied
    Hi,

I applied the code modification on my espocrm version 5.4.4. And it seems that I'm still getting the same issue, I don't think its already resolve. Or maybe I missed something.

Please advise.
    paul.tcbc

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Will be fixed in the next version, Thanks
    EspoCRM – Open Source CRM Application. Contribute to espocrm/espocrm development by creating an account on GitHub.

Leave a comment:

• paul.tcbc
    replied
    What I mean is that, after I checked the "Is Default" checkbox then I reload the page. The result is, the checkbox is no longer checked without editing the portal. It just shows "..." under "Is Default".

If the checkbox is not checked the ldap user can't login and sometimes I'm getting 404 not found page for portal with custom url.

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    If you checked "is default" you can don't set portal id in url. If you don't have any default portal, portal id has to be set. Or you need to fix portal .htaccess

Leave a comment:

• paul.tcbc
    replied
    Thanks, Its already working. Although there's a little bit of inconsistency. I'm getting 404 not found page when the Portal with Custom URL "Is default" checkbox is not checked. So I had to checked that checkbox but when I reload the page, the checkbox is no longer checked. Plus the assigned LDAP user cant login.

Please advise.
    Thanks,
    paul.tcbc
    Attached Files
    Last edited by paul.tcbc; 10-15-2018, 09:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tarasm
    replied
    New version 5.4.4 is available with this fix.

Leave a comment:

• tarasm
    replied
    The bug is fixed, the commit https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/c...91e94cd07d05ea.

Leave a comment:

• tarasm
    replied
    I reproduced this bug. I will let you know a fix in a few days.

Leave a comment:

• paul.tcbc
    replied
    There's no useful information on the logs of Espo and Apache. The only thing I noticed was on Auth Log of Espo that the LDAP user that tries to login in Portal, its Auth Token was not generated. That's why its giving Invalid credential error even though I put the correct credentials based on LDAP server.

But if the LDAP user was assigned to Admin, it can login and the Auth Token was generated.

Please advise.
    Thanks,
    paul.tcbc

Leave a comment:

• tarasm
    replied
    Try to enable a debug mode, https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...debugging-mode and check log files, https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...ent-check-logs.

Leave a comment:

• paul.tcbc
    replied
    I think the changes made were for Local Espo User Portal Login while the LDAP Authentication is enabled. Yes, with the code modifications the Local Espo User Portal Login works.

But my issue is for LDAP User Portal Login. Sometimes I can't login in Portal using the LDAP User I assigned. Without code modifications, I had to edit the Portal and unchecked and checked the "is default" checkbox, for it to work. With code modifications, I can no longer login using the LDAP user in Portal.

Please advise.
    Thanks,
    paul.tcbc
    Last edited by paul.tcbc; 10-03-2018, 04:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X