X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add relation to custom entity to user entity from crm module

hi,

i have this scenario:

i have created a custom module (extension .zip) with PRODUCER entity as parentof PRODUCT as parentof REPORT. each Producer is linked with Team of Users (from CRM module), and only Users from linked Team are able to view/create Report under Product under Producer. Umtill now everything is running as tought.

i have relationships made and can display Products in the relatoinship list in Producer detail view, and Reports in the relationship list in Product detail view,

the question is about User relations. I need to modify CRM module while instaling and uninstaling custom module, and so add customisation to User relationship and view. I need to display reports created / owned by each user (team member) on his page in custom relation list, and i dont know how to change - customize the CRM module.

please, help will be appreciated
    Last edited by queeckee; 09-04-2018, 10:41 AM. Reason: correcting to understand

ok i have checked realestate module,, and understood how i proceed changes to base crm module and its entities. customisations are just added in files within module folder structure nice and easy

Comment

Extensions allow you to add extra functionality to EspoCRM. They can be installed by Administrator panel under Customization section. We will show you how to create the extension package of Project Management (PM) module described in this post Customization: How to create custom entity.

Comment

Working...
      X