Calendar Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar Colors

I have added a meeting type field to my meetings entity. I'd like to be able to color code certain types of meetings in the calendar. I've found where the colors are set in this file: application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Calendar.json

Is there a way to select the type from the entity and select a color from the "additionalColorList"?

I'd also like to request the feature for users to select their own colors, similar to Google calendar. I don't think it would need to be extensive, but perhaps like 8 different colors would be awesome.

Hi,
    at least not for now

client/modules/crm/src/views/calendar/calendar.js fillColor

Comment

Hi there

is it in the roadmap ? any update?
      it could be great

Comment

as I know. it's not. At least for now

Comment

Hi All,

Is there anything new on this?

a) Might I suggest as many colors as one needs even 8 is a bit limiting, we need at least 20 different colors.

b) What does this file enable us to do, change the 3 default colors? - application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Calendar.json

c) Is there a workaround with pulling external calendars?

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards

Taurai

Comment

Colors changed quite easily using - application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Calendar.json

Will try adding more colors and update here once I know how many extra colors can be added.

Comment

for now it's possible to use 1 color for one entityType. If you have 20 entityTypes, you can use 20 colors

Comment

it could be great to be able to configure colors for each row (meeting, event, task) || default on the configured colors in the json file

Comment

Anything new with Calendar's and colors? What I would like to do is show colors for a name of a person/company and show their name on the calendar as well. Would this be possible?

Comment

Working...
                  X