• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi Assigned Users on Opportunity

i am looking for a way to add Multi assigned Users Opportunity

this would enable multi users to access and own a Opportunity

Hello
    Create relationship many-to-many between users and opportunities and name the linkMultiple field in Opportunity "assignedUsers"

Comment

• tanya
      tanya commented
      Editing a comment
      acl set access isOwner for user is in assignedUsers or is an assignedUser
      but filtering ingnores assignedUser, if entity has assignedUsers field

application/Espo/Core/SelectManagers/Base.php method accessOnlyOwn

if assignedUser (primary) is also in assignedUsers list, everything has to work fine

• Ryan_WHR
      Ryan_WHR commented
      Editing a comment
      ok then how about i just Custom the sidepanel to only use assignedUsers

so i don't miss anything can you list all files i need to change

• tanya
      tanya commented
      Editing a comment
      Change recordViews for edit and detail views.
      In sidePanel set defaultPanelDefs. As example use Emails (client/src/views/email/record)

ok that worked but the opportunities that are linked in the contacts Relationship Panels don't show up anymore for the main assigned user
    the assigned user does have access to the record but it does not show up in Relationship Panels

Any Help

Comment

Is it possible to rewrite the primary for each assigned user code to be "hasmany" and "linkmultiple"?
      Or would that conflict with other code

Is that possible or could the first method work

Comment

I'm working on the same thing but at the account level. I first created a separate entity with my specific users and linked it to the account. I have users attached to the account (account executive, regional sales, support etc.) but I need to give them the permissions/announcements of the 'assigned user' which I'm not sure how to do. If I have to do it a different way that's okay, but I'm also in the same boat and will be watching this thread!

Comment

I ended up setting individuals as teams (Joy would be the only one on team "Joy") and then assigning multiple teams(users) to the accounts. I'm still seeing how everything works together, but I seem to be able to do everything needed that way. I can still assign teams with multiple users as well.

Comment

Did anyone ever figure this out? I need to have both assignedUser and assignedUsers as possible fields for all of my entities and, ideally, the onlyMy filter would work with both. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Hello

Both fieled assignedUser and assignedUsers aren't supported together. In acl at least. You need to override Acl and SelectManager for needed entity

Comment

Working...
              X