Add default filter options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add default filter options

Upon creating a meeting, I need to filter the users attendees by default using the title field. This means that when you create a meeting and select the users, already a filter is being applied (title equals to a string).

What is the correct way to do this? I have tried several options with custom views and none have worked.

I think you just missed something, this is how you can do it, follow steps below and use code below and it will work (i have tested it).

1 - Create a meeting.json under custom\Espo\Custom\Resources\metadata\entityDefs and use code below (if this field already exist just add the users field only to the fields section of your json file.

PHP Code:
    {

"fields": {

"users": {

"view""custom:views/meeting/fields/users"

}
        }
    }
    ​ 

2 - Create the custom view for user field which will extend existing users and only add a filter for the title as below, create a users.js under client\custom\src\views\meeting\fields and use code below (Create the folders if they don't exist)
    PHP Code:
    define('custom:views/meeting/fields/users',  ['crm:views/meeting/fields/users'], function (Dep) {

return 
    Dep.extend({

getSelectFilters: function(){
                return {

'title': {

type'equals',

value'Manager'

}
                }
            }
        });
    });
    ​ 

Change the string in the value to whatever string you need.

Clear cache and rebuild the system and it should work

Hope this helps
    Rabii
    Web Dev

Comment

hi rabii nice to see you again

i want to ask what if the case is i want to do it in the sidepanels/detailsmall section. which i want to apply it in selecting an account where this account has been selected in its parent before but in sidepanels/detaillsmall i want to use the account data to be selected again in sidepanel/detailsmall again​

Comment

• rabii
        rabii commented
        Editing a comment
        If i understand, when a Coupan Ads record has an account selected and then when creating a related (Outlet) you want the account to be passed to the detailSmall and be set there ? Is this what you want ?

• rabii
        rabii commented
        Editing a comment
        If that is what you want then what i shared above with Polea is not what you need. you just need to add a createAttributeMap to the relationship (outlets) on your clientDefs > Coupanads.
        Last edited by rabii; Today, 08:03 AM.
    Working...
    X