Duplicate checking fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplicate checking fields

Hello, thank you for accepting me in the community, I have been using espocrm for a while, and I found it an excellent opensource crm, I have a question with duplicates, and I configure espocrm for duplicated checker in phone numbers, also a code which avoids creating duplicates, and this working well in admin user, however when it does a user who only has access to what he upload the duplicate can be created, it does not prevent this is created omits it and allows to create the duplicate, how could I solve it for those users who only have permission to what they create ?

Custom Code

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	104
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	102425

Duplicateds

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	59
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	102426

This should work fine, just clear the cache and rebuild the system.

Comment

• MrBartender
      MrBartender commented
      Editing a comment
      yes sir, I have done it and it still does not work.

Example, I created this user called "test" with the permissions that other users have which are to view, edit and create their own leads. and having this configuration ESPOCRM allows you to create the lead with an existing phone number, however if I do it from an administrator account does not allow it, I do not know how I can do so that these users with this role, can not create duplicates.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	38.8 KB ID:	102525

This the lead already exist with the same number​​

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	6.1 KB ID:	102526

Comment

Working...
    X