Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to check if a scheduled workflow was executed

Hi,

I set up a scheduled workflow to update record status for cases based on a list report. The list report works fine but i do not know if the workflow was run. The status of scheduled job shows only "success". I checked the system cron job and it is working fine. I need help on:

(1) how to check if the scheduled workflow has been run?
    (2) I set the time as [5 30 * * *]. On which date and time (local timezone or UTC) does the schedule timing work?

Hi murugappan,

For hours, you can use values ​​from 00 to 23 (screenshot 1). Use a nice service for working with scheduled events https://crontab.guru/.

1. In Administration > Scheduled Jobs > Jobs, you will have a Run Scheduled Workflows job created with the Pending status (screenshot 2). And as soon as the status of this Job becomes Success, you will have a new Run Scheduled Workflows job with a new creation date and execution date (screenshot 3). You usually won't notice the Ready and Running statuses.

2. Starting from version Advanced Pack extension 2.13.0, it became possible to use the default time zone of your instance. If the Apply timezone check box is not specified, then UTC will be used (screenshot 4).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by victor; 01-29-2024, 10:34 PM.

Comment

victor

I am using Advance Pack 2.11 for espocrm 7.2.7. From my example, it should not be 30, it should be 8. This is what i have set up afterwards and it worked. Thank you so much.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Wkflow Scheduled1.png Views:	0 Size:	39.1 KB ID:	102141 Click image for larger version  Name:	Report1.png Views:	0 Size:	95.3 KB ID:	102142
      Last edited by murugappan; 01-30-2024, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X