specific labels for columns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• specific labels for columns

Hello, is it possible to set specific column names for columns in lists view from GUI?if no, is there a solution?
    thanks in advance

For any Layout (including List view) you see not the name of the field itself, but its Label.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	36.3 KB ID:	101950

That is, both List view and Detail view will not display name, but Forum example Name:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	25.6 KB ID:	101952

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	13.6 KB ID:	101951

If for some Layout you have the old Label value after changing the Label, then try to Rebuild and refresh the page. If this does not help, then drag this field from Enabled to Disabled and save the changes.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	89.7 KB ID:	101953

After that, drag this field from Disabled to Enabled and save the changes again:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	103.3 KB ID:	101954

Comment

Thank you victor for your reply, but i want is to have diffrent label for list and detail view (for the same field)

Comment

Originally posted by zerosix View Post
        Thank you victor for your reply, but i want is to have diffrent label for list and detail view (for the same field)
        After your clarification, I can suggest the following workaround... For example, you have a Name field in Detail view, which in List view should look like List Name:

1. We create a field with the same type in the required entity (in my example, it is a field with the Varchar type for the Account entity) and select the Read-only option (screenshot 1).
        2. Leave the Name field in the Detail view, and add the List Name field (instead of Name) in the List view. If this field should look like a link, select the Link option (screenshot 2)
        3. In Administration > Entity Manager > Account > Formula > Before Save Custom Script add the formula:​
        Code:
        listName = name;
        4. To apply the formula to all existing records (not just new ones), select all records as shown in screenshot 3.

- In Detail view it's look like as shown in screenshot 4.
        - In List view it's look like as shown in screenshot 5.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello Victor, thank for your solution, it will work correctly but we will have dupplicates (more db space),i don't know if there is an other way?

Comment

For now, I believe there is no other solution. I also use this behavioral approach.

Comment

Working...
            X