side panel field,make the default setting null

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• side panel field,make the default setting null

To make the default setting null, indicating that no user should be selected by default for the side panel field.

What do you mean by the phrase "indicating that no user should be selected by default for the side panel field"?
    Do you want to be able to remove the Assigned User field from the Side Panel,

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	68
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	101129

or not to automatically assign an Assigned User when creating a record, or something else?

Views:	97
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	101128​​

Comment

• lj4353
      lj4353 commented
      Editing a comment
      I want to remove the Assigned User field from the Side Panel,Manually select Assigned User

I want to remove the Assigned User field from the Side Panel
    In Administration > Entity Manger > Your_Entity > Layouts > Side Panel Fields remove the fields you don't need:

Views:	100
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	101148
    Manually select Assigned User
    If you mean the automatic assignment of Assigned User when creating a record, then the option is responsible for this in Preferences > User_Name > Misc > Do not fill Assigned User if not required

Views:	65
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	101149​​

Comment

• lj4353
      lj4353 commented
      Editing a comment
      yes!I mean the automatic assignment of Assigned User when creating a record. but where is Preferences page?

but where is Preferences page?
    In Administration > Users > Your_User_Name > ... > Preferences

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	16.8 KB ID:	101152

Comment

yeah,that's exactly what I want!but make no different,assigned name still there at first place

Comment

Originally posted by lj4353 View Post
        assigned name still there at first place
        Try to clear the cache and refresh the page (for me it works simply through f5 (page refresh after saved changes in setings)). I can send you a video of how it works in private messages.

Comment

Same here. Checking “Do not fill Assigned User if not required​” doesn’t make any changes, although Assigned user field is not required. As an admin, when I create entity, assigned user is not passed, but when regular user creates entity, it is. One thing I noticed, they for Side Panel layout there are two Assigned User field. What’s the point of dividing them?

Comment

If a user does not have assignment permission or assignment permission is 'team' and there's no default team for the user: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...pulator.js#L99

The field Assigned User with asterisk is substituted with the Assigned Users or Assigned User, depending what exists.​

Comment

• a.slyzhko
              a.slyzhko commented
              Editing a comment
              Excellent! Great thanks!
          Working...
          X