Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with SalesPack - QuoteItems don't have linked account

Hello Guys,
    i have a client which reported me issue with Quote Items. He is using Sales Pack in version 1.1.4 on EspoCRM 7.0.8.
    Basically before upgrade, when he was using SalesPack in lower version on EspoCRM 6.1.X everything was okay, and now on the newest versions he have issue.

When he create Quote with some QuoteItems and he link Quote to Account, QuoteItem also should be linked to the same account. And it's silly, because it's not working. QuoteItem account field is empty. When you change account in already created Quote, it'll update QuoteItem account.

Everything was okay before update and now it's not working. I also checked on SalesPack and there it's working, but i'm not sure which version you're using.
    I removed custom folder - still not working. I even created clean instance of EspoCRM - also doesn't work.

How to reproduce?
    1. Create test product
    2. Create test account
    3. Create Quote with product and account
    4. Go to QuoteItem and you'll see that account field is empty.

I wonder is it a bug? I don't want to count time for client if it's not related to his instance, but to extension.
    Of course if it's not related to Extension then we'll prepare a proper fix.
    Last edited by emillod; 02-04-2022, 12:38 PM.

Hi,

The latest version of sales pack is 1.1.7. I believe it was fixed with this issue: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/bug-...unt-by-default

Comment

Haha, it was my report, sorry, i forgot

Comment

Working...
      X