Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On latest 2.8.8 Advanced pack return variables not working

Hi everyone,

Before updating to the latest Advanced pack version, on a Flowchart calling an activity, we have the option to have return variables, so if I have set previously a $variable and I modify it in the activity, after the activity is completed, on that previous Flowchart I'll have the modified by the activity $variable. This used to work until now.

After the update, this is not working anymore, the variable is passed correctly into the activity, but doesn't come back to the parent Flowchart.

I don't know what can I provide to you to help you understand the issue, since this doesn't appear on the logs. I had to make the processes save the variable values on different fields to be able to check the progression of the variable value.

Thank you.

PD: The new helpers for the formula field values are awesome though! Thank you very much!

Thanks for reporting. Please try v2.8.9, I believe it should work.

Comment

Hi yuri

We have updated the advanced pack to the latest version 2.8.9 and we have problem now with variables not being passed into the email templates. Everything used to work fine with emails before but now all emails are sent out with only placeholder like this {$$ourVariable}, the variables are not passed to emails templates anymore.

Thanks

Comment

• yuri
        yuri commented
        Editing a comment
        Please create separate topics for new issues. And steps to reproduce are required.

I tried to reproduce and it worked fine. I'm so tired trying to reproduce bugs. In most cases it's a false alarm.

I am so sorry about that, my sincere apologies. I will create a separate topic once i run more test on my use case.

Many thanks

Comment

Working...
      X