Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUG Monitored Folders

Hello!

I noticed the following error. As soon as a second monitored folder is added to a "Personal Email Account", the import or synchronisation fails for both folders.

EspoCRM 7.0.3, Google Integration 1.5.4

In my example, "INBOX" or "[Gmail/Sent]" only works as a single entry, but not if both are entered. I have also tried it with different folders. One entry works, but two entries or more no longer work.

The behaviour is also reflected in the log.

Until 14:12 one entry in Monitored Folder.
    Between 14:14 and 14:20 two entries.
    From 14:26 onwards, one entry again.

The behaviour is reproducible.

Hi Sonja,

It works for us. Maybe you have customized https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...ailAccount.php

Comment

I did not change any source code files, but still made a comparison between my local copy and the Github version using Visual Studio Code. The files are identical.

Comment

I have now set the logging to debug and reproduced the error again. No entries in the log file.

I only notice that the job always runs regularly with an interval of one minute. As soon as I add the second monitor entry, the job runs much longer. See also my previous screenshot.

Comment

I was able to narrow down the error even further. If the second IMAP folder contains no or only very few mails, no error occurs. As soon as the IMAP folder is larger (in my case 500 or 3,000 mails) then the error occurs.

Is it possible that the second IMAP folder is not imported in small pieces? And then the daemon process timeout (36,000) strikes? The time window according to the log (see screenshot) would fit.

Comment

> Is it possible that the second IMAP folder is not imported in small pieces?

Unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
              > Is it possible that the second IMAP folder is not imported in small pieces?

Unlikely.
              Where could the problem lie then?

Comment

Working...
              X