Issue with template helpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with template helpers

Hi guys I confirmed that there is a problem with template handlers when I'm trying to use them in automatic emails.

When I'm trying to create mail manually then everything works without any issues, helper load content which should load. But if i create flowchart with the same email template which contain same template helper, then EspoCRM doesn't replace helper phrase, it's leaving helper in mail.

yuri could you look at this?

Hi,

Please provide more details. What is helpers? Is it placeholders? Regular placeholders or experimental ones?

P.S. Please, it's not necessary to mention me in posts. I'm not the only one working in the company. Thanks.
    Last edited by yuri; 09-06-2021, 06:54 PM.

Comment

yuri i'm sorry. I already mentioned about this few months ago and and no one answered.

I'm talking about this:

Author of this docs mentioned, that it's possible to use helpers in emails. And it's correct, i can use helpers in email templates. When i'm loading email template through email composer, then it's working, but when i'm trying to do it automatically, it doesn't work.

Comment

So these are PDF helpers. I suppose that not only helpers are not working but placeholders like {{name}} don't work. Right?

Comment

BTW in the docs it's about system email templates. These are templates in Administration > Template Manager.

Comment

Yeah, tags are working without any issues, but tags also should works. I can use them in email composer without any issues. In docs you mentioned that it's should work in PDF's templates AND email templates. I'm trying to use them in email templates, but they're not work if i'm sending email through advanced pack.

Comment

I will take a look when get a chance. Note, that this is still an experimental feature as it's stated in the docs. It almost was not tested, I just enabled it as people were asking for it.

Comment

Yeah, i understand. I think it's great feature and it would be great if we could use it in automatic emails

Comment

Working...
                X