Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG] Workflows - Update Target Record JS Fatal error

Hello lads,

I'm trying to create a workflow for updating my expired insurance policies (custom entity) status which are collected from a Report (list).

The problem is that whenever i try to create a workflow including the Action "Update target record" there is a Javascript error whenever I try to save the workflow.

I don't think it is a problem from my side because you can reproduce the same bug in your own Demo.

I already went through all the logs and there are simply no errors related to this stuff. (no logs at all)

The error stated by the browser console is:

Uncaught ReferenceError: conditions is not defined
    at child.fetchConditions (eval at _execute (loader.js:97), <anonymous>:58:34)
    at child.fetch (eval at _execute (loader.js:97), <anonymous>:34:39)
    at child.save (eval at _execute (loader.js:97), <anonymous>:447:29)
    at child.actionSave (eval at _execute (loader.js:97), <anonymous>:64:18)
    at Object.handleAction (utils.js:42)
    at child.click .button-container .action (eval at _execute (loader.js:97), <anonymous>:129:28)
    at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (jquery-2.1.4.min.js:3)
    at HTMLDivElement.r.handle (jquery-2.1.4.min.js:3)

I would really appreciate any help regarding the issue because it is a business blocker for me.

Thanks,

Will be fixed ASAP. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
      Will be fixed ASAP. Thanks.
      Thank you, Yuri.

My company and I will be very thankful if you provide us with a solution before the next minor EspoCRM update.

​​​​​A github commit link will be enough I think.

Comment

It's not on github. You can install an older version of Advanced Pack before we fix.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
          It's not on github. You can install an older version of Advanced Pack before we fix.
          Oh yeah... I totally forgot that the Advanced pack was proprietary software. Which downgrade version of Advanced pack would you suggest?

Also, what is the ETA for the bugfix. Other Workflow Actions are also generating this particular Javascript error btw.

Comment

Fixed in 2.6.2 release.

Comment

Thank you, you are awesome! Keep on great work.

Comment

Working...
              X