Russian translations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian translations

Wikipedia's article Comparison_of_CRM_systems states "de, en, ru" for EspoCRM but I am unable to find it in neither source code nor UI. Please confirm whether Russian translation exists at least partially for older versions so I could get it and adapt for current without making double job of translating it from zero? Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,
    Sergiy

Hi Sergiy, russian languge will be implemented soon.

Comment

Hi Alex. Thanks for operative answer. I would be happy to perticipate in translation process, but if somebody else is engaged in it - it would be good idea to coordinate and collaborate to avoid double job.

Comment

Hi Alex.

I would be happy to help you in the german translation process. I think espoCRM is a really great product and i would like to support you. Maybe, there are also some other works to do in which i could support you. I work in the management of an it firm in Switzerland and i am near to technology and to the market.

Regards
        Andi

Comment

German language coming soon. I believe it will be done in this month.

Comment

Originally posted by windy View Post
            I would be happy to help you in the german translation process. I think espoCRM is a really great product and i would like to support you. Maybe, there are also some other works to do in which i could support you. I work in the management of an it firm in Switzerland and i am near to technology and to the market.
            Hi Windy

We have our partner who translates to German. Thank you for offering help. We are going to look for partners. Any marketing/promotion ideas will be appreciated.

Comment

The German translation is done but there are still a few glitches which will be fixed with the final release. By then (hopefully) even the installation process will be available in German. Just have a little patience.
              Send me a mail and I'll send you the actual status
              ------------------
              Robert Laussegger
              iscon group
              http://www.iscongroup.net
              mailto://info@iscongroup.net

Comment

По русски кто тут вообще есть?)

Comment

Originally posted by UnnamedUA View Post
                  По русски кто тут вообще есть?)
                  да есть по русски...

Comment

Originally posted by AlexAv View Post
                    Hi Sergiy, russian languge will be implemented soon.
                    When was the Russian localization?

Comment

Russian translation was done. Please download a last version

Comment

Working...
                      X