Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Users Permission

Hello,

It seems that the User permission does not let users see the portal users. Only primary users.

Hi,

Can you explain? User Permission is not supposed to let users see portal users.

Comment

Ahhh. Is there a way to allow that ability that I may be missing?

Comment

Hey yuri

seems that after upgrading to the latest version 5.7.6 we have some issues with Access Roles and permissions, our sales managers can't see the records of their salesperson teams, this was working fine, the issues happened only after the upgrade to the latest version, seems that something happened and now sales managers can't see any records of their team mates.

Can you please look into this issues, i have seen other people posting the same issue.

Many thanks

best regards,
        Rabii

Comment

• yuri
          yuri commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you didn't granted permissions in Roles.

Before 5.7, there was ACL Strict Mode disabled by default. Now it's enabled. Seems for some reason the value was not carried over after upgrade.

any solution to sort this out yuri

Many thanks

best regards,
        Rabii

Comment

• yuri
          yuri commented
          Editing a comment
          Option 1. add 'aclStrictMode' => false, to data/config.php. Not recommended.
          Option 2. Specify all needed permissions in roles of users.

Good morning,

I do not see the ability to allow our normal users to view the Portal users. I could be missing the field. Thanks, as always, for all the help!

Comment

I believe it's not supported.

Comment

Working...
          X