Error 500 compose mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 500 compose mail

I try to send a mail from contacts and receive an ERROR 500 if I select an Mail Template.

This Error not apears, if the "To" field is empty. Also the placeholder for example "name" from template is not filled with name of contact.

Thanks for reporting.

Can you check data/logs for this error?

Issues with placeholders will be fixed.

Comment

Hi yurikuzn, there is no Error in logs according this problem, maybe i can send you over PM admin access to our EspoCRM and you can check what´s happen?

Comment

I won't be able to find out having only admin access. But can try.

Comment

Hi Haggy

I created new contact Yuri Tester with my email address, clicked Compose Email, selected Email Template (tried few) and send. No error occurred and I have received emails. What I did wrong?

Comment

• yuri
            yuri commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe issue with SMTP settings? I used shared SMTP, but in your case maybe you used server set in your User Preferences.

I test with your contact all fine, but with all other Error 500 apears, I also test with my own manual created contact, also working.
          Maybe problem is, that all other contacts are imported and there ia any hidden chracter in field. Can this be?

Comment

• haggy
            haggy commented
            Editing a comment
            I also check MySql Database and can not see any problem and any different between manual created and imported contact mail data.

If I change e-mail adress value of any imported contact it works, but if I change back to original imported value it again apear Error 500.
            Last edited by haggy; 07-10-2014, 02:19 PM.

Fixed.

The problem was that you have already imported contact with the same email address, but removed it. There were no check if contact is removed when tried to find contact by to email address.

All fixes are in application/Espo/Services/EmailTemplate.php file. I've done it on your server.

Comment

Thank´s, will you include this fix in future upgrades?

Comment

• yuri
              yuri commented
              Editing a comment
              Sure. Will do.

I I saw today, that deleted records in accounts still exist in MySql is that on purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by haggy View Post
              I I saw today, that deleted records in accounts still exist in MySql is that on purpose?
              Yes it is. So you are able to recover them.

Comment

Hi,

Im also having this issue, how can i fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by FaizAhamed View Post
                  Im also having this issue, how can i fix this?
                  What actions you do before you get the error?

Comment

Working...
                  X